August 08, 2008

Tom Thumb

In Hungarian it would be Huvelyk Matyi and thus the name this little fellow received - Matyi. One of three kittens delivered by the resident mama cat and appears to be the only one left alive. Unfortunately, she is very skittish herself and kept the little ones out of reach until they were too skittish themselves to be touched.

I lucket out (or did he) when I was able to grab Matyi and found that his left eye appears to be damaged. We went to the vet on Monday and he thinks it can be saved. We are returning this everning for new medicine he had acquired for us. Keeping fingers crossed as Matyi is turning out to be an irrisistable character and most affectionate little fur ball - just in time when my cats turned so independent that they show up only for feedings.


11 comments:

Lawstude said...

love the pic. very cute. happy 08.08.08 day to you isadora.

GMG said...

Hi Isadora! 2008.08.08 is a great day for Blogtrotter. So, before I start commemorating, let me just tell you how much I appreciate your comments on my blogs! Thanks a lot!
Hope Matyi (that's the name of Magdolna's son?? ;)) will be ok!!
Have a great day, week, holidays...

Pietro said...

Very nice image, Isadora!
(I am not in Rome, I live in Turin!!! But they are both wonderful cities!) :-)

Kitty said...

aw...I hope he chills out a little and becomes more friendly. I have high hopes for him. Animals can be so resilient.

It might take a while. I'm glad you rescued him!

GrandmaK said...

What a darling kitty...Cathy

redlan said...

Matyi is cute. Hope he will be okay.

Photo Candy said...

He is very cute. I am sure with a little love and tenderness, he will open up to you.

raccoonlover1963 said...

Hello Isadora. Thank you for visiting my blog. Your kitty is very cute. I hope you can get his eye taken care of. My cat, Salem, started out to be wild. We found him in the engine of the car when he was four weeks old. He is now four years old.
Lisa

ken mac said...

what a sweet kitty! And you are sweet to save her eye.

babooshka said...

How cute, really adorable. I'm sure some tlc will help hi come to good health.

disa said...

成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片,免費影片,免費小遊戲,免費遊戲,小遊戲,遊戲,好玩遊戲,好玩遊戲區,A片,情趣用品,遊戲區,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆,遊戲基地,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,遊戲口袋,我的遊戲口袋,小遊戲區,手機遊戲,貼圖,我的遊戲口袋,小遊戲區,手機遊戲,貼圖