February 29, 2008

29th 'Tis the Reason for Leap Year

Being an unusual sort of day, thought it deserved an unusual photo to match. These are close-ups of the statues sitting in the openings of the Hero's Square monument (see yesterday's photos). For no other reason than the interesting and somewhat intimate view, the colors, angle and texture - think of it as eye candy.
Oh, and gentlemen - just remember you may be proposed to this year! Even an old fashioned girl as I, am contemplating such a desperate traditional move. :)

6 comments:

FĂ©nix - Bostonscapes said...

I like the top photo a lot. The statues are magnificent and the composition is very nice.

Anonymous said...

These are magnificent photos!

Jim Klenke said...

The statues look neat. I read about that old tradition yesterday. I think todays girls will ask that question any day of the week now. I prefer the old fashion way.

George Townboy said...

These are great shots!

I think one of those guys has my hat!

Janice Thomson said...

Great captures - eye candy indeed!
Loved your last remark LOL

marley said...

Your angles make the photos really interesting. Great compositions.