October 16, 2007

Healthy Clean Up



Hopefully, I'm not the only enthusiastic 'health nut' who buys at the green grocer only to end up having the produce become centerpiece. Yesterday, I thought I'd salvage what I can and juice the bowlful.



It turned out to be a quick job with very tasty results. The combination of apples, oranges, grapefruit and ginger!! Lovely, healthy and nothing went to waste. :)



Finally, don't want to leave you without a photo of Budapest. We did go for a walk in the crisp, fall sunshine - here is a shot of my lost balloon on Andrassy ut. By the time we crossed the street I only had the stick in my hand - no balloon, then we looked back and...

3 comments:

Andrea GerĂ¡k said...

Yes, I would also prefer such a juice to some McDonald's food.. :-)

Thanks for stopping by!

smilnsigh said...

Awwwwww... No balloon. ,-)

Yes, I too buy fruit/vegetables which don't get used up. And I don't have a juicer. Good for you, that you do.

Mari-Nanci
Photos-City-Mine

Isadora said...

Andrea :) 'mea culpa' If confronted, I'll deny it, but now and then I MUST HAVE a Whopper too from Burger King.

Mari-Nanci there is such abandoned joy in a bouquetfull of balloons.

Thank you both for visiting.